Monday, December 5, 2011

Energetic balance

Upon starting my new job, it took me about a week to assimilate and allow my professional and personal lives to integrate into a joint energetic life, if that makes sense. Today I am re-introducing into my schedule the practices that have so benefitted my life as of late, and I couldn't be more excited and filled with joy. I woke up this morning so humbled, blessed, and filled with gratitude for the amazing people in my life, for the wonderful opportunities I've been afforded, and for a remembrance that every one of us is of the same fibre - every one of us is a part of this oneness. I love that feeling, that remembrance. It's really the most beautiful thought.

Day 15

  • I love myself. I approve of myself. I accept myself. I cherish myself. I honor myself.
  • I am happy - right here, right now. I am fully immersed in the present.
  • I am full of love, peace, and joy. I share this love, peace, and joy with everyone.
  • I am grateful for everyone and everything.
  • I see the beauty in everyone and in everything - I understand the oneness that encompasses all.
  • I am self-confident. I am bold. I am lively. I am courageous. I am self-aware. 
  • I am talented. I am intelligent. I am ambitious. I am passionate. I am hard-working.
  • I show love to myself and others. I am so happy to be alive - I am so happy for this day.
  • I enjoy each breath, each moment, each smile. I live gently, I live fully.
  • I am unique. I am beautiful. I am grateful. I am peaceful. I am empathically protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment