Friday, December 23, 2011

healing gold and blue

It's easy to lose yourself in your job, in a relationship, in a situation, especially if you do not have firm boundaries. In Chicago, a friend taught me to visualize yourself surrounded by gold, and to circulate blue (generally a healing color) throughout your body, whenever you feel your boundaries falter. For some, you may need to do this a few times a day. Take a few minutes to yourself, visualize a gold shield around you, empathically protecting you. Cleanse and balance your chakras with the blue healing light that you circulate from your crown chakra through the bottoms of your feet - and emerge feeling renewed. Intend it - and it will be. Remember that you are love, we all are love, and we all are one.

Day 16

  • I am whole. I am complete. 
  • I am immersed in the NOW. This moment is my purpose.
  • I am happy - right here, right now.
  • I am beautiful. I see myself clearly.
  • I am worthy. I am intelligent. I am magnetic.
  • I am loving. I am love. I give and receive love freely.
  • I am energetically balanced. I am energetically cleansed.
  • I take care of myself. I am gentle on myself. I love myself and approve of myself.
  • I am good to my body, my mind, and my soul. I nurture my spirit.
  • I am freely me.

No comments:

Post a Comment