Wednesday, October 26, 2011

the Law of Attraction

The Law of Attraction is one of the central tenets to my life. Having read the titled book, and other literature corresponding to the law, I declare myself a lifetime follower. Like attracts like, positivity attracts positivity, negativity attracts negativity. The importance, therefore, of affirming what it is you desire (multiple times), cannot be put into words. I am going to track my daily affirmations from here on out.

Day 1
  • I am happy, right here, right now.
  • I am beautiful.
  • I am whole.
  • I am peaceful.
  • I attract loving, spiritual people.
  • I am united with my highest self.
  • I am self-reliant.
  • I am a talented musician.
  • I see the beauty in everyone and in everything.
  • I love and approve of myself.
Said multiple times in a row, at varying points in the day, can really help increase the law! :) For example, I try to recite affirmations 20x/each, a few times each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment