Monday, October 31, 2011

you are who you choose to be

Time and time again, I always return to the proclamation that you are who you choose to be. You are what you affirm. You are what you believe of yourself. The thoughts that you have, the words that you speak, the attitudes that you adopt, thus are so incredibly important - because they become reality. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Your thoughts manifest into reality. Think positively. Believe in yourself. Affirm great things for yourself - and believe these great things. If you just say the words, and no belief is attached - nothing will manifest, and your situation will remain the same. The key is to speak and believe - to proclaim and to know. The other key? Love yourself.


Day 4
  • I love myself.
  • I approve of myself.
  • I respect myself.
  • I am gentle on myself.
  • I care for myself.
  • I respect myself.
  • I am proud of myself.
  • I have high self-worth.
  • I believe in myself.
  • I am happy to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment