Tuesday, March 6, 2012

affirming into spring

I find it a lot easier to clearly see my dreams and more productively and peacefully work toward them  now that spring has reared its head. The sunshine and long walk has cleared my head and helped me cleanse, heal, and reset. With this new dawning, I am going to fervently assert who I am.

Day 27

  • I am beautiful, healthy, active, and confident.
  • I am happy, peaceful, loving, and loved.
  • I am talented, courageous, bold, and ambitious.
  • I am self-loving, self-respecting, self-honoring, and self-knowing.
  • I am so grateful for all the wonderful people I am blessed to know and love.
  • I am strong. I follow my intuition. I am wise. I am thoughtful.
  • I am empathically protected. I am energetically safe. I am passionate. I am love.
  • I am prosperous. I am wealthy. I am supported by the Universe. I have all that I need.
  • I am connected to all that is. I am a part of the oneness. I am a beacon of light. I am kind.
  • I am safe. I am protected. I am fearless. I am brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment