Friday, January 6, 2012

My Magic List, manifested

Inspired by healer Mona Wind and her unique take on New Year's resolutions, I created a "Magic List." Now it is only appropriate to take this list and translate it into affirmations, to allow each list item to manifest. I surrender my Magic List to the Universe, and I allow the great Magic to happen.
Day 20
  • I am a talented singer.
  • I am a talented songwriter.
  • I am a talented performer.
  • I play guitar beautifully.
  • I play piano beautifully.
  • I am engaged in a really fun, fulfilling musical project.
  • I am a salsa-dancing aficionado.
  • I am a committed yogi.
  • I meditate daily. I allow myself much me-time.
  • I dance, dance, dance!
  • I listen to music daily and enjoy all of its benefits.
  • I am a successful Reiki practitioner with a lucrative and effective healing business.
  • I am prosperous. I attract wealth. I am fully supported by the Universe.
  • I travel to South America, following my heart's desire.
  • I bike-ride often, throughout the year. I love the way it makes me feel.
  • I play soccer. I am not scared to try, try again! :)
  • I play on a volleyball league. It is such fun!
  • I am generous with my time, to and with others.
  • I enjoy the simple things in life. I love and fully live each moment.
  • I live in each moment, each second, each day.
  • I belong to a wonderful, supportive spiritual community of friends.
  • I am committed to and greatly believe in my raw foods lifestyle. I see the positive changes.
  • I am grateful for my ample opportunities to swim and relax near a beautiful beach.
  • I read often.
  • I write often.
  • I work with women and children, to inspire and uplift.
  • I love everyone and everything.
  • I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment