Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Creativity

In light of my new goal of opening myself up creatively with other people, and believing in myself and my creative talents, this entry is dedicated to affirming creativity. My inspiration stems from this blog entry, and also from a new couple of cool jam friends in Madison.

Day 13
  • An endless reservoir of creativity lies within me.
  • Being creative makes me feel so alive.
  • Creative energy flows through me at all times.
  • Divine inspiration blesses every day of my life.
  • I allow my creative energy to flow freely at all times.
  • I am an unlimited creative being.
  • I am confident and skilled in my creative work.
  • I am creatively expressing my highest potential.
  • I am easily able to come up with fresh, new ideas.
  • I am immensely grateful for my creative abilities.
  • I am one with the creative flow of life.
  • I express my unique creativity in all that I do.
  • I have abundant creative talent.
  • My creativity always leads me to a better understanding of myself.
  • The creativity of the universe expresses itself through me.
  • With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater creativity into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment