Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul

Louise Hay, one of my favorite authors (read: You Can Heal Your Life!!) and spiritual mentors, has this awesome site of daily affirmations. It is updated daily, and super uplifting. Today's affirmation is:  I feel at one with all of life.


I also have newly discovered self-help author and lecturer Dr. Wayne Dyer's affirmations site. Today's affirmation reads:  MY DESTINY IS MINE TO CONTROL. When you acquire enough inner peace and feel really positive about yourself, it's almost impossible for you to be controlled and manipulated by anybody else.


So today, in honor of the amazing Louise Hay and Wayne Dyer (who has that famous quote: "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself" - beautiful) - my affirmations will center around oneness and self-actualization.

Day 8
  • I am one with everyone and with everything. I see the beauty in everyone and in everything. I am love. I am peace. I am joy.
  • I am surrounded by loving, happy, positive people. I spread love and joy to those around me.
  • I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul. (William Ernest Henley)
  • I love myself. I love my neighbor. I appreciate myself. I appreciate my neighbor. I look all around me and realize the oneness that is everything.
  • I manifest my dreams and desires. I follow my truest path.
  • I believe in myself. I have great self-confidence. I understand my worth and the worth of all others.
  • I do not judge. I am no better than my neighbor. We are all one. We are all love. I am love.
  • I am talented, I am creative, I let my light shine.
  • In letting my light shine, I encourage others to do the same. 
  • I am everything that I desire. I am love. I am light. I am peace. I am joy. I am solitude. I am friendship. I am family. I am talented. I am confident. I am ambitious. I am self-knowing. I believe in myself and I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment