Friday, November 11, 2011

it's easy to be lazy

i can't count the number of times i have abandoned the notion of daily affirmations - which really doesn't take long - thinking that it will require too much energy - or wanting to get on with the rest of my day. what i fail to realize in these moments, is that this is exactly what i need FOR the rest of my day! now, i have implemented a new system: recite affirmations and daily gratitudes in my bed before i even get up each morning, incorporating some self-reiki and meditation. that way, i don't even get up and start my day and feel the effects of a restless mind. i think the best way to wake up and to go to sleep is to establish this pattern - wake up full of gratitude and positivity, and go to sleep in the same fashion. then, i will also try to keep updating this blog as much as i am able, to remind myself mid-day or whenever it may be, what i desire, and therefore what i should continually affirm.

Day 6
  • I am healthy, active, fit, and beautiful.
  • I am whole; I am one whole being.
  • I am happy - right here, right now. I am in the present, and loving the present.
  • I embrace change.
  • I am in tune with myself, with my angels. I am on my truest path.
  • I trust in the flow of life - I practice non-resistance. I am open.
  • I am love. I am peace. I am joy. I am compassion.
  • I see only love, I see only beauty - in everyone and everything, even in those whom I find it hard to love. I see only love. I am a part of each person. 
  • I let my light shine. I am happy to be me, proud to be me, and I shine my light brightly.
  • I love myself. I approve of myself. I accept myself. I am gentle on myself. I am kind to myself.
Happy 11/11/11 - we are all one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment